For Consumers & Families
- Visit the Access to Services page to learn how to start receiving services at CBH.
- CBH understands your privacy is important. We are required by law to maintain the privacy of your protected health information and provide a notice of our legal duties and privacy practices with respect to your protected health information. Read how information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can access this information on the Notification of Privacy Practices page.
- Navigating the Developmental Disability Waivers: A Guide for Individuals, Families and Support Partners from the Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services - Division of Developmental Services. Visit MyLifeMyCommunityVirginia.org for more information.
- Making a decision to move into a residential facility such as an Assisted Living Facility (ALF) or a Medicaid Waiver Group Home can often be an exciting, yet difficult choice to make. Your Colonial Behavioral Health (CBH) Case Manager can assist you in making an informed decision in selecting a residential placement that will meet your needs.
- My Life, My Community is an online tool that helps people with developmental disabilities (DD) and their families answer basic questions about services and supports and where to go to find help because sometimes knowing where to start can be hard.
- The Greater Williamsburg Network of Care serves as a resource for individuals and families to find comprehensive information about regional health and human services, regulations and related news and information.
- Colonial Behavioral Health has partnered with Genoa Healthcare, to offer on-site pharmacy services. Individuals receiving services at CBH are eligible to fill prescriptions through Genoa Healthcare.