For Consumers & Families
- Visit the Access to Services page to learn how to start receiving services at CBH.
Notification of Privacy Practices
- CBH understands your privacy is important. We are required by law to maintain the privacy of your protected health information and provide a notice of our legal duties and privacy practices with respect to your protected health information. Read how information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can access this information on the Notification of Privacy Practices page.
- Visit the Accessing Medicaid Benefits page to learn how to check your eligibility for Medicaid and other benefits. If you are eligible, look for information about how to register for benefits on the same page.
- CCC Plus is a managed long-term services and support program, which is intended to serve individuals with complex care needs.
Developmental Disability (DD) Waivers
- Navigating the Developmental Disability Waivers: A Guide for Individuals, Families and Support Partners from the Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services - Division of Developmental Services. Visit MyLifeMyCommunityVirginia.org for more information.
- Technology has become a vital part of our lives as we navigate work, school, and family life. The Greater Williamsburg Child Assessment Center (GWCAC) seeks to promote improved behavioral health through the use of technology, educational videos, and parental resources. The management of mental health concerns and the hopeful prevention of emotional distress is often found through education, support, and resources.
- Guardianship of an adult is appointed when Circuit Court determines a person is “incapacitated” and unable to make decision on his or her own behalf. The person appointed by the Court to make decisions for the incapacitated adult is referred to as a “guardian.” Visit https://jamescitycountyva.gov/3932/Guardianship to learn more about the Guardianship process and how to seek assistance.
- As a member of the Chronic Care Collaborative, Colonial Behavioral Health provides case management and psychiatry services at Lackey Clinic and Olde Towne Medical and Dental Center.
Making an Informed Housing Decision
- Making a decision to move into a residential facility such as an Assisted Living Facility (ALF) or a Medicaid Waiver Group Home can often be an exciting, yet difficult choice to make. Your Colonial Behavioral Health (CBH) Case Manager can assist you in making an informed decision in selecting a residential placement that will meet your needs.
- My Life, My Community is an online tool that helps people with developmental disabilities (DD) and their families answer basic questions about services and supports and where to go to find help because sometimes knowing where to start can be hard.
- The Greater Williamsburg Network of Care serves as a resource for individuals and families to find comprehensive information about regional health and human services, regulations and related news and information.
On-Site Pharmacy Services (Genoa Healthcare)
- Colonial Behavioral Health has partnered with Genoa Healthcare, to offer on-site pharmacy services. Individuals receiving services at CBH are eligible to fill prescriptions through Genoa Healthcare.