Colonial Behavioral Health is Open and Providing Services
Colonial Behavioral Health is committed to protecting our community and to ensuring continuity of care during the pandemic event. The following service modifications have been made.
- Emergency Services continue to operate 24 hours daily. Call (757) 378-5555 to access services.
- Psychiatry is available by appointment only, with most services being provided on the phone or with video conferencing (on your computer or smartphone). Injections are being provided on Monday mornings. You may be required to receive calls from restricted numbers. Call (757) 220-3200 for an appointment.
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) for opioid addiction is available by appointment on a limited basis. Call (757) 220-3200 for an appointment.
- Greater Williamsburg Child Assessment Center (GWCAC): Assessments will continue to be provided via video conferencing (on your computer or smartphone). You can contact GWCAC at (757) 253-4047.
- Children’s Services: Outpatient Counseling appointments and Case Management services will continue to be provided via telephone or video conferencing (on your computer or smartphone). You can contact Children’s Services at (757) 253-4074.
- Outpatient Counseling is available by appointment and conducted on the phone or with video conferencing (on your computer or smartphone). You may be required to receive calls from restricted numbers.
- Genoa Pharmacy, our onsite pharmacy, is available to fill prescriptions via telephone or electronic prescribing from your doctor. You can contact Genoa at (757) 707-8919.
- Case Management services will continue to be provided via telephonic contact until further notice. Your Case Manager will be contacting you at the telephone number you provided. If you need to reach your Case Manager at any time, contact (757) 220-3200 and allow at least 24 hours for a return call.
- The following services will continue to be provided via telephonic contact until further notice. Your program staff specialist will be contacting you at the telephone number you provided.
- Mental Health Skill-Building; and
- People’s Place (psychosocial rehabilitation).
- Opportunities Unlimited (DD Group Day Services and Community Engagement) is closed until further notice. Contact your Case Manager if you need further assistance at (757) 220-3200.
The mission of Colonial Behavioral Health, the local Community Services Board, is to facilitate opportunities for recovery, resiliency and wellness to individuals and families affected by mental illness, intellectual disabilities and substance use disorders.
Through an array of strategies and collaborative partnerships with local and regional providers, CBH will demonstrate a commitment to quality assessment, prevention, treatment and habilitation through best practice methodology for the citizens of James City County, City of Poquoson, City of Williamsburg and York County.
Through the provision of behavioral health services, Colonial Behavioral Health’s vision is to make our communities healthier, safer places to live. We provide services for mental health illnesses, intellectual disabilities and substance use disorders to individuals and families living in James City County, Poquoson, Williamsburg and York County.
If you or someone you know is in need of our services, call us at (757) 220-3200. We can help.